Reimbursement and Support
Services are available to help patients gain access to and get started on Acthar. The Acthar Hub assists patients with:
The Acthar Hub helps make Acthar available to patients by:
- Providing individualized Case Manager support to patients and healthcare professionals throughout the insurance approval process
- Helping patients find appropriate financial assistance options, such as:
- Co-pay assistance for eligible patients with commercial or private insurance
- Information about Independent Charitable Foundation (ICF) funds for government-insured patients with a valid, on-label prescription for Acthar
- Acthar at no cost through the Acthar Reimbursement and Support Program for uninsured, underinsured, or rendered uninsured patients with a valid, on-label prescription for Acthar*†
- Offering in-home, online, and phone injection training by licensed nurses at no cost
- Coordinating home delivery of Acthar with the Specialty Pharmacy
*Acthar Reimbursement and Support Program patient eligibility criteria:
- Valid Acthar prescription for an FDA-approved indication
- Permanent US resident
- Household income at or below 700% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Patients may be subject to random income verification to determine eligibility
†Program administered via a third-party organization.
- Acthar and all necessary injection supplies will be shipped from a Specialty Pharmacy directly to patients’ homes
- The Specialty Pharmacy will schedule delivery with patients because each prescription requires a signature
Patients with commercial or private insurance may be eligible for $0 co-pays‡
Upon successful enrollment, eligible patients with commercial or private insurance—and not covered by government insurance—will receive the following:
Inform patients about the Acthar Commercial Co-pay Program. Let them know they can expect a call from their Hub Case Manager to discuss program eligibility.‡
Patients who do not qualify for this program may call the Hub toll-free at 1-888-435-2284 and speak to their Case Manager to learn if other assistance options may be available.
‡The Acthar Commercial Co-pay Program provides drug co-pay assistance of up to $25,000 per calendar year for each eligible patient. This program is not for patients receiving prescription reimbursement under any federal-, state-, or government-funded insurance programs or where prohibited by law. Additional Terms and Conditions and eligibility criteria apply. Mallinckrodt ARD, Inc. reserves the right to terminate or modify this program at any time without notice.